- 500 grams - Jumbo prawns
- Salt to taste
- 10 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Cooking Oil
- sticks for skewer
- 1 medium Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Fresh red chillies, sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- a few leaves Lettuce, shredded
1.Take the prawns in a bowl. Add salt, garlic, one tablespoon lemon juice and mix. Add one tablespoon oil and mix.
2.Skewer one prawn onto each satay stick and place them on the char grill and cook turning sides to ensure even cooking all around. Brush a little oil on the prawns as they cook.
3.For the dressing take onion and red chillies in a bowl. Add salt, remaining lemon juice and soy sauce and mix well.
4.Take cocktail glasses. Put some shredded lettuce at the base of the glasses and then pour the lemon sauce evenly in all the glasses. Place the grilled prawns over them and serve immediately.