Stuffed Cuttlefish Recipe
30 cuttlefish, medium size
1 coconut — extract 2 cups thick milk
3 cloves garlic
1 cup glutinous rice
4 pieces palm sugar (or 100 gms brown sugar)
1. Clean the cuttlefish and remove the black liquid. Separate the head from the body.
2. Clean the rice and soak for 20 minutes. Drain.
3. Stuff the cuttlefish with this rice and replace the head using a toothpick so that the rice filling will not spill out.
4. Arrange the stuffed cuttlefish in a deep pot and pour 2 cups thick coconut milk into the pot.
5. Add in palm sugar and sliced garlic.
6. Cook over a medium fire until the gravy is thick and the glutinous rice cooked.
7. Remove from fire and serve hot.