* 6 Tbsp olive oil
* 1 cup of chopped onions
* 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
* 2/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
* 1 cup of fresh chopped tomato (about 1 medium sized tomato)
* 2 tsp of tomato paste
* 8 oz of clam juice
* 2/3 cup dry white wine
* 1 1/2 lb Tilapia Fish fillets cut into 2-inch pieces
* Touch of dry oregano, Tabasco, thyme, pepper
1. Heat olive oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add chopped onion and garlic and sautÃ© for 4 minutes and you can also add some celery and mushroom at this point for added flavor. Add parsley and stir for 2 minutes. Add tomato and tomato paste and let cook for 2 minutes longer.
2. Add clam juice, dry white wine, and fish and simmer until the Tilapia fish is cooked through, that should be less than 10 minutes. Add seasoning. Salt to taste. Ladle into bowls and serve.