Beansprouts With Mushrooms Recipe
300 gms beansprouts
200 gms prawns — shelled and drained dry
3 stalks spring onions
2 cloves garlic — crushed
1 red chilli — sliced
3 tbsps oil
1 tsp salt
6 dried Chinese mushrooms soaked and sliced
1. Heat the oil to a high temperature and fry the crushed garlic until golden brown.
2. Add the prawns and carry on frying until they turn pink.
3. Add the beansprouts , mushrooms and spring onion and stir well.
4. Fry for half a minute or less.
5. Add salt to taste and serve garnished with sliced chillies.