Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
2 tbsps cooking oil
2 tbsps boiled shrimps
1 medium-sized onion — chopped
½ cup precooked green peas
2 red chillies — sliced
400 gms cold, cooked rice
Salt and pepper to taste
1 stalk fresh coriander leaves — shredded
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions until light brown.
2. Add the rice and fry for a couple of minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Push the rice aside and crack the eggs into the centre of the wok.
4. Stir well for 3 minutes.
5. Add the prawns, peas and salt and pepper, and remove from heat.
6. Serve garnished with coriander leaves and red chillies.