Curry Laksa Recipe
250 gms yellow noodles
4 tbsps oil
3 shallots - sliced
1 cm piece ginger- sliced
1 fresh red chilli - sliced
1 fresh green chilli- sliced
150 gms prawns - shelled and deveined
100 gms fresh-COCKLES-oysters
100 gms fish balls
4 cups thick coconut milk — from 1 coconut
100 gms beansprouts
2 tbsps curry powder
1 bunch kesum leaves
Salt to taste
1. Scald the noodles in hot water. Drain well and
spread 1 tbsp oil evenly into the noodles.
2. Heat 3 tbsps oil and fry the shallots and ginger
until fragrant. Add in curry powder and fry
further until fragrant.
3. Add the ginger, prawns and chillies. Stir-fry for
4. Add the coconut milk and bring to boil.
5. Add the oysters and fishballs and season to
6. Lastly add the kesum leaves and beansprouts.
7. To serve, place the noodles in individual bowls
and pour over the gravy making sure that each
bowl will contain the oysters, prawns and.