Fried Kway Teow Recipe
1 kg kway teow — cut into 1 cm strips
450 gms fresh prawns — shelled
400 gms cockles-oysters — scalded and shells removed
500 gms bean sprouts — tails removed
2 fresh chillies
6 cloves garlic Pounded
200 gms chicken flesh — cut into strips
250 gms squid — cleaned and cut into strips
1 tbsp thin soy sauce
1 tbsp thick soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tbsps oil
1. Heat oil in a deep pan and fry pounded garlic and chillies until fragrant.
2. Increase heat and add in chicken. Fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add prawns and squid and stir fry for 2 more minutes. Add the oysters.
4. Pour in both types of soy sauce, salt and beansprouts.
5. Add in kway teow. Mix thoroughly and stir fry for 2 more minutes.
6. Serve immediately garnished with sliced chillies.