Spicy Grilled Chicken Recipe – Malaysian Style
1 whole chicken
5 cloves garlic
4 cups coconut milk — extracted from 1 coconut
1 tsp coriander seeds
1 tbsp tamarind pulp
3 hard-boiled eggs
Salt to taste
Chicken liver and gizzard
1. Clean the chicken well and drain.
2. Pound or grind the garlic and coriander seeds finely.
3. Slice finely the chicken innards and mix with 1 tsp of the ground ingredients.
4. Chop the eggs roughly and add to the mixture. Stuff the chicken with the mixture and sew up the opening.
5. Squeeze out the milk from the coconut, mix with tamarind and salt. Add in the remaining ground ingredients.
6. Boil the chicken in this mixture until the oil surfaces. Take the chicken out of the pot and grill it in the oven until tender.
Served with grilled carrots as side dish.