Asparagus Omelet Recipe
6 spears Asparagus
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese - grated (or 1 tbsp cheddar cheese)
1/2 tbsp Olive oil
Fresh lemon juice 1 tbsp
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C). Place an oven proof pan with 1/2 tbsp olive oil in the oven.
2. Cut the bottom tough part of the asparagus spears.
3. Steam them for 5 minutes or until tender. Alternatively you can boil them with a little bit of salt. Cut them into 2 cm (1 inch) pieces.
4. Meanwhile, whisk eggs, cheese, salt and pepper to blend well.
5. Remove the heated pan from the oven. Transfer asparagus pieces into the pan. Pour the egg mixture over it.
6. Place the pan in the oven and cook for 10 min or until done.
7. Serve it with fresh lemon juice.