Simple Potato Pancake Recipe
1 medium Potato
2 tbsp Dried Parsley
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil - for frying
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Peel and shred the potato.
2. Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl.
3. Add salt, pepper, dried parsley and shredded potato (preferably in the given order) and mix well.
4. Heat the oil in a medium size frying pan over medium-high heat.
5. Pour the batter onto the frying pan. Fry about 5 minutes on each side or until pancake is golden brown.
6. Cut the pancake into two halves and serve each with salad and/or fresh fruits.