Healthy Chicken and Vegetable Soup Recipe
3 Chicken breasts - cut into cubic pieces
2 Onion spring - chopped
2 small Carrot - chopped
1 clove Garlic - chopped
8 cups (2 liters) Chicken broth
2 Bay leaves
2 tbsp Cilantro- chopped
100-120 gram Noodle
1 cup Green pea - cooked
2 tbsp Olive oil
2 tsp Cumin
1/2 cup Corn - cooked (optional)
1/2 cup Soy beans - cooked (optional)
Parsley to decorate (optional)
2 tbsp Lemon juice (optional)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Saute garlic with carrots and onion springs in olive oil for 5 minutes.
2. Add chicken and cilantro. Season with cumin, salt and pepper and saute for 5 minutes or until chicken turns white.
3. Add chicken broth, corn, soy beans and bay leaves. Bring to boil and cook for 10 min.
4. Add noodle and cooked green peas and continue cooking until noodles are done.
5. Decorate with parsley and serve with lemon juice.