Stir-fried Beef With Celery Recipe
500 gms fillet beef — sliced
1 celery stick — sliced thickly
1 tbsp shredded ginger
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
4 tbsps water
2 tbsps oil
1. Using the back of a cleaver, pound the beef.
2. Heat oil and fry beef over high heat for 30 seconds.
3. Add celery and ginger and fry for another 30 seconds.
4. Add water, vinegar, sesame oil and seasoning. Bring to boil.
5. Mix well and cook until the liquid has dried up.
6. Serve hot as a course in a Chinese meal.